The Silver Arm is a decorative, fancy prosthetic arm. The concept was to create an attractive and desirable object,
wearable as a prosthetic arm but also by anyone as a fashionable jewelry.
The Prosthetics Project was a 10-week
project for a 3-d design class in the SVA
MFA Designer as Author program.
Professor: Allan Chochinov
Site Design: Jackie Lay
1. Aimee Mullins, athlete, model and motivational speaker
2. Jonathan Kuniholm, founder of OpenProsthetics.org
3. Frank Wilson, neuroscientist & author of The Hand
4. Elliot Washor, co-founder of Big Picture Learning
5. Diana Lui, large-format photographer